The vision of the Maintenance Department is to be the benchmark of efficiency, effectiveness, and excellence in service while safely maintaining the buildings, grounds, and utilities of Eddy County to the highest Standards.
The mission of the Maintenance Department is to serve all the citizens, customers, and employees of Eddy County by maintaining, operating, and repairing the physical assets (facilities, utility systems, grounds, and the other infrastructure) of Eddy County. Our GOAL is to do this in a responsive, pro-active, cost effective, and service oriented manner.
- Eddy County Landfill - New Shop Building and Scale House.
- Loco Hills Fire Station - Renovations including updating the current outdated HVAC unit.
- ECDC Facility and Operational Assessment Executive Summary- 2018
- Eddy County Administrative Facilities Condition Assessment- 2019
- Eddy County Community Facilities Condition Assessment- 2019
- Eddy County Courthouse Facility Condition Assessment- 2019
- Eddy County Detention Facilities Condition Assessment- 2019
- Eddy County Fire Services Facility Condition Assessment- 2019
- Eddy County Health Office Facilities Condition Assessment- 2019
- Eddy County Public Works Facilities Condition Assessment- 2019
- Eddy County Sheriffs Office Facilities Condition Assessment- 2019
Below are some fun facts about the Facilities Management Department
Facilities Management Department currently has 17 employees.
Facilities Management is a department which consists of three programs:
- Parks and Recreation - the county currently operates a total of 5 parks.
- Building Management and Maintenance – the county operates and maintains 65 buildings. These buildings range from the Eddy County Detention Center at 70,937 square feet to the Landfill at 720 square feet.
- Facilities Construction – this program is responsible for major building construction and renovation. Funding for projects typically comes from general fund dollars, legislative appropriations, and from the county bond process.